Tuesday, February 21, 2012

In the Words of Jaime

Tonight was the last event of the second round of recruitment, and it was a delicious one! Any event with the word “dessert” or “social” in it I can get behind is promising, and this one was a double whammy! 

Anyway, this semester’s rush process was one of the smoothest I have ever seen. We had great attendance, fantastically planned events, and tons of opportunities to meet potentials. 

We updated our Dinner with Brothers event to make a culture experience by having each house cook an ethnic meal. For example, Chi Him Ng hosted a dinner at her house with a breakfast theme!

 Chi Him Ng (Chi) and Tylor Talbott (Chi) prepare for Dinner with Brothers. 

 Thao Phuong Le (Chi), Claire Spralding (Chi) and Brian Jochems (Sigma) wait in line for their food.

 Brothers and Potential Brothers strike a goofy pose for the camera at their dinner!

Another event, the Legends of the Hidden Tripod, was a new addition, and it allowed us to emphasize scholarship, leadership, and pizza—I mean fellowship!  

I have never been more proud to be a member of the Delta Xi chapter of PSP. I have seen so many of my fellow Brothers come together in the past few weeks to make sure we get the best new members possible. I can’t wait to see what these new Psi’s can add to our chapter! Hopefully it means more dessert socials, am I right?!

- Jaime Cooke, Tau Class

No comments:

Post a Comment